The TDA7293 is a monolithic integrated circuit in Multiwatt15 package, intended for use as audio class AB amplifier in Hi-Fi field applications, such as home stereo, self powered loudspeakers and Topclass TV. Thanks to the wide voltage range and to the high output current capability it is able to supply the highest power into both 4-Ω and 8-Ω loads. The built-in muting function with turn-on delay simplifies the remote operation avoiding on-off switching noises.
Parallel mode is possible by connecting several devices and using pin11. High output power can be delivered to very low impedance loads, so optimizing the thermal dissipation of the system
- Multipower BCD technology
- Very high operating voltage range (±50 V)
- DMOS power stage
- High output power (100 W into 8 Ω @ THD =10%, with VS= ±40 V)
- Muting and stand-by functions
- No switch on/off noise
- Very low distortion
- Very low noise
- Short-circuit protected (with no input signal applied)
- Thermal shutdown
- Clip detector
- Modularity (several devices can easily be connected in parallel to drive very low impedances)
Ovaj Artikal je dodat Friday 12 March, 2021.